Apr 20, 2010

Canucks Playoffs: Game Three

Bummer, eh? I only managed to catch the last period, and what a period it was.
First of all, the bogus "distinct kicking motion" call. Look, I don't know what kind of kicking you've been doing lately, but that was an obvious stopping motion that put in the puck. It was good, however, to see the Canucks come back with a nice, definite goal a minute later.
Secondly, I don't know what funk Luo was in, but letting in 4 goals in 16 shots? That's not the Luo we know and love. Raycroft did a nice job of doing what he can, and sometimes I think we forget that Raycroft is a really good goalie, but we rarely get to see him because Luo can be an amazing goalie.
Thirdly, Samuelesson! I'm SO happy about Samuelesson, he's playing so great! Scoring 4 goals, taking 1 assist, playing around 20 minutes in each, and especially, taking no penalties. I want to emphasize penalties because the Kings have scored 7 of their 10 goals on a power-play, so I think it's really important that the Canucks try to avoid penalties as much as possible.

Predictions: The Canucks come back with a 3-1 win and only get 1 penalty! (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment