Jan 14, 2010

Anytime, Miss Sunshine

You know those days that are just pretty normal until someone says something or you read something or see something that just makes you feel so warm and fuzzy inside? I love those days. There should be more of those days, especially when you have 3 projects and 4 quizzes in 5 days.

As you might be able to tell, I've had a busy week, but that couldn't stop me from blogging! I am really glad I joined Students Live because it got me blogging with some 2010 Games material, but nothing stopping me from blogging about other things, and I think it's something I'm going to continue for a while.

Does anyone else still have their Christmas tree up? I think it is about time I took mine down, but it's just so merry and pretty, I just can't bear to take it down.

In about two hours I'm going to my hip hop dance class, and I'm always super excited. My teacher is an amazing dancer herself, which just motivates us all that much more. We'll be going to a couple competitions in spring, so that'll be pretty awesome.

Also, I encourage you to comment. Leave your thoughts on what I'm writing about, suggestions of something to cover, or even a song request for the playlist! Thanks, I'll write more soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea of the playlist! You have a good taste in music :)

    ReplyDelete