Jan 1, 2010

2010 Already!

5, 4, 3, 2, 1...2010!! I'm sure you all knew that yesterday was a blue moon (second new moon of the month), something that won't happen again on New Years Eve until 2028. It was also a partial lunar eclipse for Europe, Australia, Africa, and Asia, but not us :(. It's incredible to think that we are starting a new decade, sure to be full of innovations, discoveries, and greatness. It seems like only yesterday we were counting down to 2000...

The Team Canada Hockey Roster is out, and I must say it looks pretty good. I think just about all of Vancouver is buzzing with excitment about Luongo representing. In case you've been living in a hole and haven't seen the list, head over to http://www.globaltoronto.com/Canada+Olympic+hockey+roster/2392320/story.html and you'll get a quick bio of all the players too!

My blog posts from now onwards are going to feature a 5 song playlist of some really awesome tunes that I'm listening to, and are worth checking out. I'll try to encorperate as many genres as possible. See below!

Week 1 Playlist
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
Melody - Kate Earl
Gifted - NASA
Save You - Matthew Perryman Jones
I Want You - Fefe Dobson

Happy New Year Everyone!!

2 comments: