Dec 17, 2009

Post Numero 2

Hey there! Has anyone else noticed that the end of the year is sneaking up really fast? I cannot believe that in a couple of weeks it will be 2010! And we all know what that means...The Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games!!
I am going to be interviewing a Games volunteer soon, so stay posted for that! He's a real interesting guy from what I've been told!
On a seperate note, has anyone heard the Where The Wild Things Are Soundtrack? I am listening to it now for the first time, and I have to say it is quite amazing! A great display of wild and earthy music.
At my school we are having 'Winter Week' at the moment, 5 days full of festive spirit and craziness! It is all going to be topped off tomorrow with classes lasting for a mere 20 minutes, followed by a school-wide pep rally featuring the bands, choirs, dance team, and a bunch of teachers who are going to do some sort of performance. Being the grade eight that I am, I get to sit on the floor for all of this. But that's okay, because when I'm sitting my proud grade ten, eleven, and twelve bottom on the lovely bleachers, I'm going to be the one laughing at the poor grade eights and nines sitting on the floor.
Well, I'll wrap it up here, stay tuned for that interview! Have a happy Hanukkah, joyful Kwanzaa, merry Christmas, or whatever you celebrate, and an awesome new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment