Jun 25, 2010

Yes, I Realize It's Been Months / Twitter

Okay, so I haven't written in a while, oh well. I'm starting up again for the summer because I've got some exciting things going on. First of all, my grandma and pa are visiting, and they are 83 and 85. I love talking to my grandparents because they tell amazing stories and they are also very funny. Second of all, I'm taking a photography course and I have never really done photography before so that should be very fun and very interesting. Lastly, I'm writing an essay for my Church's centennial book, about what I think the future of the church looks like. So over the next few months you will receive some snippets of conversation from my lovely grandparents, something to do with photography, maybe some snippets of my essay, and definitely some summer poetry.

After that great intro, I'm going to get started on today's topic. Twitter. I have done 99 tweets so far, and I am very excited to do my 100th shortly, but first, I would like to go through my tweets and pick out the significants (1st, 25th, 50th, 75th) but also some of my favourites. Here's what I came up with:

1st tweet: Russsell Brand needs to shut up at the #VMA s!

25th tweet: "Dear Haiti" at www.laurenebyrne.blogspot.com. #slr10

50th tweet: Blog For: Day Ten - The Scent Of Spring And Disappointed Hockey Fans www.laurenebyrne.blogspot.com #slr10#Olympics #Van2010 Read up!

75th tweet: Don't worry about tomorrow. It will take care of itself. You have enough to worry about today. Matthew 6:34

OTHER TWEETS THAT I LOVE:

I would write tons and tons about how awesome Taylor Swift is, but I'm afriad Kanye will bust in my door and tell me to shut up.



1 comment:

  1. Lauren, so happy you're going to start blogging again! I'll watch for updates.

    ReplyDelete